Hi everyone, hope you are well and 2012 has been a good year for you.
I’m writing this after a shed load of drink, so if there iz any misdakes ids the vine…
Here’s a quick review of my building for the year and stuff that I’ve done to push my online business on.
Then some special mentions for people that have helped me out this year.
- Created an eBay product offer for Jim Cockrum’s mysilentteam.com
- Launched 1 Day Info Product
- Launched Clickbank Roadmap
- Launched Online Kindle Profits
Got involved in some big launches helping some top marketers and good buddies,
- Dan Sumner, Bloggers Road Map
- Omar Martin, Buzzinar
- John Thornhill. Simple Traffic Solutions
- Wrote my first book Auction Profit Theory, coming soon on Amazon.
- Created 9 eBay DVD products with Auction Kommando Oliver Goehler. Available in the UK 2013.
Started the Inner Circle ‘Info Warriors‘ via Facebook which currently has 30 experienced marketers and newbies.
I didn’t reach all of my targets set at the beginning of the year, one of my main goals was to build one of my eBay stores back up to powerseller status but having been mega busy with product creation and growing my subscriber list, I struggled to get this off the ground. This is one of my priorities for 2013!
My 3 main targets are to:
- Build 100 active online sales funnels.
- Launch my new eBay product and Membership site.
- Get my subscriber list to 10,000 by the end of 2013.
It’s going to be full on, but I’m ready for the challenge
Enough about my stuff, here’s the magic list of people that have helped me and I’ve gotten to know Direct and Indirectly.
Info Warrior’s who contribute daily to our group. Thanks a million guys
Savage Shane Williams
Jonathon Mark Watson
Michael La Rue
All the best guys for the new year. Thanks for playing a major part.